Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Year Ago Today. . .

I just can't believe it's May 20, 2010.




One year ago today, we threw caution to the wind,
left home, left work, left school
and we left with our whole family.
We left with no regrets.
We left knowing full well that this might be the last time we all left together.
And so it was.
So, today, though I'm longing for last year -
I am filled with memories and gratitude for that wonderful 10 days
that none of us will ever forget.
I am so glad we had it and though it will never be the same without
Grandpa Moss - I hope one day we do it again...
and then maybe again....

2 comments:

Angi.Mima said...

Wow! You are right, it's been a whole year. Where did time go? What a wonderful memory to have, we have the best family ever. We love you and miss you grandpa Moss.

tawny said...

HI Heather! I love blogs...a great waY to stay in touch!!

Your trip....awesome...what a wonderful experience for all of you! Yes, one you will NEVER forget. That is so great you have that memory with your Grandpa. Love it!

Happy summer days ahead right?! YAY...enjoy :) xo!